In one ad break during The Princess Bride last night, I watched 12 ads (plus two by the film sponsor), and can hardly find anything interesting to say about any of them.
2. Andrex: that famous puppy trailing miles of toilet paper behind a car. Would it really flow like that around the mountain roads? Or would it litter the lay-bys and tangle in the trees?
3. CocoPops Creations: With an ‘if you can’t say it, sing it’ jingle.
4. Recycle: With the delightful Eddie Izzard doing the voiceover.
5. Trailer for the film Superbad. Nope, doesn’t look like my sort of movie.
6. Brittania ‘Fair Play’: another take on the building society versus bank debate.
7. Challenge Churchill
9. Love Calculator: what???
10. Pot Noodle
11. Robinsons Smooth Juice
12. Trailer for the programme The Sweetest Thing: Nope, don’t fancy that.