Here are just a few of the reasons to choose Writing Without Waffle to write your copy:
Maybe you want to convert more visitors on your website into leads, boost your search engine ranking, or add value and demonstrate expertise through blog posts and newsletters? Whatever you need, you’ll get clear, well-written copy to help achieve your objectives. Fact-filled. And with no fluff.
As experienced journalists, we work well (extremely well) to a deadline. That doesn’t mean we can always drop everything and rush your work through. It does mean we’ll turn your job around surprisingly quickly within our planned production schedule.
Professional copywriting can be surprisingly affordable. We’ll give you a bespoke quote when we get your brief, and can usually be flexible to meet your budget.
What makes us different
- Every copywriter at Writing Without Waffle is a current or former journalist. This brings you many benefits. It means your copywriter will be someone who has specialist knowledge of your niche. We’re good at interviews, research and fact-checking, and quick and efficient at storytelling. Finally, we’re not precious about making changes
- As business-owners ourselves, we understand you want a return on your investment. You want to achieve results. That’s why our approach is always commonsense and practical
- We specialise in making complex information appear simple, because in this busy world it saves everybody time. So the process of dealing with us is simple – even our terms & conditions are simple (in fact, they’re used as a case study by a contract lawyer)
- Our founder, Jackie Barrie, has over 30 years’ experience as a professional copywriter, and has personally trained and mentored every member of our copywriting team. That means you can be totally confident that we know what we’re doing
- With a degree in psychology, Jackie knows what makes people tick (and has passed that insight on to all our copywriters). That means we know what words, symbols and layout are most likely to make people take the action you want them to take
- Having worked in the home shopping sector, Jackie understands why and how to make every inch of space work hard to sell *sell* SELL. Again, she’s shared this information has with the whole team
- Our writing style is chatty, friendly and approachable (so it gets the message across quickly and easily)
- Ironically, although we provide marketing services for our clients, up to 98% of our own work comes via word-of-mouth – repeat, recommendation and referral
- Over the years, hundreds of satisfied clients have kindly written unsolicited testimonials about what we’ve done for them. You can read them here (opens in a new window)